2439 N Harrison St, Arlington, VA 22207 | (MAP) | Monday – Friday 10 AM - 7 PM, Saturday & Sunday 10 AM -5 PM
Located in Lee Harrison Shopping Center, Next to Starbucks and Harris Teeter
Is this an emergency?
Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Room if you are experiencing shortness of breath, severe bleeding, chest pain, sudden fainting, numbness or weakness in arms or leg, difficulty walking, or a severe headache.
Primary Care Services in Arlington
Urgent Care Center of Arlington is here for all of your medical needs. While we are the logical choice for medical emergencies, like sprains or broken bones, we also have a long list of primary care services with the convenience of an urgent care environment. Whether you are needing your cholesterol or thyroid levels checked, are dealing with diabetes management, have allergies that need to be treated or need help with the pain of arthritis, our medical team is ready to serve! With Urgent Care Center of Arlington, you never need an appointment, even for primary care services. We are ready to serve you for all of your non-emergency medical needs.
At Urgent Care Center of Arlington, you never need an appointment. However, feel free to call us at (571) 395-9912 or contact us online to learn more about our primary care services.
Comprehensive List of Conditions and Illnesses Treated in Arlington
What types of primary care services do we treat at Urgent Care Center of Arlington? Some of the primary care services and illnesses or conditions we treat include:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Wellness exams
- Allergy testing or shots
- Flu shots
- Follow up visits
- Weight loss management
In addition, we have an onsite x-ray facility and lab, so all images and blood work can be done right here at our clinic. We also offer telemedicine services for those minor concerns that may not warrant a visit to the Urgent Care Center of Arlington.
All of these services are available seven days a week, and we have extended hours in the afternoons and evenings to accommodate busy work schedules.
Remember, any of these services can be performed at our urgent care facility. Visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington or call (571) 395-9912 to learn more.
Is This a Life-Threatening Emergency?
Certain conditions are not appropriate for urgent care. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Life-threatening situations
- Serious and sudden medical conditions
If you or a loved one is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1 or find safe transportation to the emergency room near you.
Why Choose Urgent Care Center of Arlington?
This wide array of services and treatments are all available and being performed by the team at Urgent Care Center of Arlington. Our neighborly staff and convenient location are just a few of the reasons you’ll never have to search for another “urgent care near me” again.
- We accept insurance. Our location isn’t the only convenient thing about us! Some walk-in or urgent cares won’t take insurance, but here at Urgent Care Center of Arlington, we know the last thing you want to worry about when you or a loved one is ill is a pesky bill. Call 571-395-9912 or contact us online to make sure you’ll be covered.
- We treat patients of all ages. Unlike other facilities, we don’t have a minimum age requirement for our patients. Urgent Care Center of Arlington is family owned, so we know the value of having a quick, convenient option for children’s medical needs.
- We offer convenience and accessibility. Our biggest strength is the fact that we’ll always be there. We are open seven days a week (when the doctor’s office isn’t) so you know we are always prepared for a walk-in. If having to make appointments and sort through paperwork has been a hassle for you in the past, our urgent care facility in Arlington can help take away the stress with fast appointment times and friendly customer service.
Our walk-in clinic proudly provides exceptional primary care for families in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, and the rest of Arlington County and surrounding areas!
Urgent Care of Arlington
2439 N Harrison St
Arlington, VA 22207
© Urgent Care Center of Arlington
All rights reserved