2439 N Harrison St, Arlington, VA 22207 | (MAP) | Monday – Friday 10 AM - 7 PM, Saturday & Sunday 10 AM -5 PM
Located in Lee Harrison Shopping Center, Next to Starbucks and Harris Teeter
Urgent Care Services
Is this an emergency?
Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Room if you are experiencing shortness of breath, severe bleeding, chest pain, sudden fainting, numbness or weakness in arms or leg, difficulty walking, or a severe headache.
Urgent Care Center Services in Arlington
How many times have you or a family member come down with an illness or suffered an injury and wondered “should I see someone about this?”
If you can relate, don’t worry, most can. For ailments that aren’t serious enough to warrant a trip to the emergency room but need more attention than some peroxide and a bandage, that’s where Urgent Care Center of Arlington comes in.
Urgent Care Center of Arlington is a conveniently located walk-in clinic that offers medical services that require the opinion of a professional. Our urgent care facility is unique in the way that it offers more in-depth medical attention than those “doc-in-a-box” establishments, all the while with a friendly smile from our local resident medical professionals.
Care When You Need it the Most
What Types of Illnesses Are Treated at Urgent Care Center of Arlington?
Rest assured, as long as it is not a medical emergency (at which point you should dial 9-1-1 or go to the emergency room), Urgent Care Center of Arlington is equipped to handle many forms of disease and illnesses. These include:
- Wound infections
- Ear infections
- Respiratory infections
- Common cold
- Stomach flu
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases and infections
- And more
If you or a loved one is experiencing symptoms from any of the above, visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington to receive diagnosis and treatment now! No appointment needed. You can also call 571-395-9912 for questions and information.
What Types of Services Does Urgent Care Center of Arlington Provide?
In addition to treating illnesses so you can avoid the hassle of scheduling a doctor’s appointment, as well as the pain of coordinating a visit to the emergency room, Urgent Care Center of Arlington can perform an array of services to keep you in good health or clear you for a job or sport. Some are these services include:
- STD testing
- Physical exams
- Rapid testing (flu and cold)
- Allergy shots
- Flu shots
- Lab or blood tests
- And more
Remember, any of these services can be performed at our urgent care facility seven days a week. Visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington or call 571-395-9912 to learn more.
Is This a Life-Threatening Emergency?
Certain conditions are not appropriate for urgent care. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Life-threatening situations
- Serious and sudden medical conditions
If you or a loved one is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1 or find safe transportation to the emergency room near you.
Why Choose Urgent Care Center of Arlington?
This wide array of services and treatments are all available and being performed by the team at Urgent Care Center of Arlington. Our neighborly staff and convenient location are just a few of the reasons you’ll never have to search for another “urgent care near me” again.
- We accept insurance. Our location isn’t the only convenient thing about us! Some walk-in or urgent cares won’t take insurance, but here at Urgent Care Center of Arlington, we know the last thing you want to worry about when you or a loved one is ill is a pesky bill. Call 571-395-9912 or contact us online to make sure you’ll be covered.
- We treat patients of all ages. Unlike other facilities, we don’t have a minimum age requirement for our patients. Urgent Care Center of Arlington is family owned, so we know the value of having a quick, convenient option for children’s medical needs.
- We offer convenience and accessibility. Our biggest strength is the fact that we’ll always be there. We are open seven days a week (when the doctor’s office isn’t) so you know we are always prepared for a walk-in. You won’t hassle with having to make an appointment, and you’ll find yourself waiting a lot less at our urgent care facility in Arlington.
Our walk-in clinic proudly provides exceptional care for families in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, and the rest of Arlington County and surrounding areas!
Urgent Care of Arlington
2439 N Harrison St
Arlington, VA 22207
© Urgent Care Center of Arlington
All rights reserved