2439 N Harrison St, Arlington, VA 22207 | (MAP) | Monday – Friday 10 AM - 7 PM, Saturday & Sunday 10 AM -5 PM
Located in Lee Harrison Shopping Center, Next to Starbucks and Harris Teeter
Is this an emergency?
Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Room if you are experiencing shortness of breath, severe bleeding, chest pain, sudden fainting, numbness or weakness in arms or leg, difficulty walking, or a severe headache.
Physicals in Arlington, VA
Urgent Care Center of Arlington offers a convenient solution when you or your child needs a physical. While coordinating a time to visit the doctor with your busy schedule is never easy, our walk-in clinic is always ready to handle your medical needs.
For any sort of physical, visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington today! Call 571-395-9912 if you have questions or contact us online!
Why Are Physicals Important?
By screening for illnesses, ailments, and diseases, a physical will help determine if your health will jeopardize your ability to perform and participate in certain activities safely. They are also crucial for spotting health issues before they become more serious.
By getting a physical before school, college, or starting employment, you can rest assured that your health is in good condition and focus on what really matters.
For a quick and easy physical in Arlington, visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington today! Call 571-395-9912 or contact us online for more details!
What Can I Expect During a Physical?
Physicals can be different depending on why you are receiving them, but they generally consist of similar segments. These include:
- A discussion regarding medical history. Medical professionals will review the current state of your life and how it may affect your health. They could ask questions related to any pre-existing conditions, diet, drug use, sexual history, and more.
- A physical examination. This standard practice consists of checking many different vital signs and functions.
- Recording height and weight
- Checking blood pressure and pulse
- Testing joints
- Checking heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose, and throat
- Additional lab tests if needed. Depending on the purpose of the physical, additional lab services may be required. These could include urinalysis, a blood count, or anything else deemed appropriate.
When Do I Need a Physical?
Various organizations or groups may require physicals. Each type of physical can be unique in what tests it consists of, but they are all done to ensure your health is in good standing. Examples of the types of physicals we offer are:
- School physicals. This physical exam allows parents to be sure their children are in good health before the beginning of the school year.
- Sports physicals. Across the United States, undergoing a pre-participation physical examination for sports is required by law. Children and young adults undergo sports physicals to ensure they aren’t at risk for developing or aggravating sports-related conditions or injuries.
- DOT physicals. This exam ensures that you can safely operate a commercial motor vehicle. A DOT physical consists of unique rules and qualifications, but the team at Urgent Care Center of Arlington makes it easy to get your physical and get on your way.
- Pre-employment physicals. Depending on the nature of a job, an employer may request a candidate undergo a pre-employment physical.
No matter which type of physical you require, you can count on Urgent Care Center of Arlington to provide you with fast, convenient medical attention. Just bring the appropriate physical forms—we’ll take care of the rest!
Is This a Life-Threatening Emergency?
Certain conditions are not appropriate for urgent care. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Life-threatening situations
- Serious and sudden medical conditions
If you or a loved one is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1 or find safe transportation to the emergency room near you.
Quick, Convenient Physicals in Arlington
Urgent Care Center of Arlington is dedicated to customer service and quick, quality medical service. Our staff offers medical expertise from our easy-to-access location. Here are a few more reasons why Urgent Care Center of Arlington is one of the top walk-in clinics in Arlington:
- We accept most major insurance plans. Some walk-in clinics may not accept insurance, but at Urgent Care Center of Arlington, we’re proud to make paying for your medical treatment as easy as possible.
- We treat patients of all ages. Urgent Care Center of Arlington is family owned, so we know the value of having a quick, convenient option for children’s medical needs.
- We offer convenience and accessibility. Can’t find a time to make it to the doctor’s office? No problem. Our urgent care facility offers extended hours and a walk-in policy, ensuring you get medical attention when you need it.
If you have any questions about our location, staff, services, or anything else, please contact us online or call 571-395-9912.
Our urgent care facility is proud to serve our local community in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, and the rest of Arlington County and surrounding areas!
Urgent Care of Arlington
2439 N Harrison St
Arlington, VA 22207
© Urgent Care Center of Arlington
All rights reserved