2439 N Harrison St, Arlington, VA 22207 | (MAP) | Monday – Friday 10 AM - 7 PM, Saturday & Sunday 10 AM -5 PM
Located in Lee Harrison Shopping Center, Next to Starbucks and Harris Teeter
Is this an emergency?
Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Room if you are experiencing shortness of breath, severe bleeding, chest pain, sudden fainting, numbness or weakness in arms or leg, difficulty walking, or a severe headache.
Prompt, Caring Walk-in Clinic in Arlington, VA
When the kids are required to get physicals for sports or you need allergy shots administered, do you get that sinking feeling that you’re about to waste a lot of time? With scheduling the appointment over the phone, waiting in the office, and then seeing a doctor that has a laundry list of other patients on his mind, it can be disheartening.
That’s where we come in. Urgent Care Center of Arlington offers a quick and convenient alternative to the doctor’s office, all the while providing the neighborly bedside manner you’d expect to find in a doctor’s office.
Run by a husband and wife team who have raised their family in Arlington, our office understands when you need accessible and efficient care.
Why Choose Our Walk-in Clinic in Arlington?
At Urgent Care Center of Arlington, you’ll experience a variety of perks from using our walk-in facility, namely:
- We work on your schedule. No more losing your lunch break or taking the kids out of school. Our office is open seven days a week, and you never need an appointment for medical service. Just walk in and receive top notch care.
- You can use insurance. Our convenience doesn’t end with our location. We accept most major insurance plans so you don’t have to worry about a huge bill at the end your services.
- You’re in good hands. Our staff is comprised of board certified medical professionals, so you know the services you’ll get are of the highest caliber.
- You don’t have to wait. Half the time you’ll spend at the doctor’s office will be spent waiting. Our urgent care offers fast, quality service, so you won’t have to sacrifice nearly as much time as you would at a PCP or specialist’s office.
Is This a Life-Threatening Emergency?
Certain conditions are not appropriate for urgent care. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Life-threatening situations
- Serious and sudden medical conditions
If you or a loved one is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1 or find safe transportation to the emergency room near you.
Walk-in Clinic Services
As stated before, our walk-in clinic offers a convenient alternative to a doctor’s office and can offer many of the medical services your or your loved one’s need. This includes:
- Physical exams. Whether it’s for school, sports, or work, Urgent Care Center of Arlington can provide you with a physical and the appropriate documentation to get you cleared and ready to participate.
- Allergy shots. It’s quick and easy to have your allergy shots administered in our urgent care facility. Getting these shots while being medically supervised means they are administered correctly and you’ll receive attention immediately should you have an adverse effect from medication.
- STD testing. Urgent Care Center of Arlington offers full range testing for sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Our walk-in clinic can offer quick and conclusive testing while being discrete and completely protecting our patient’s information.
- X-rays. Although our facility is conveniently located near your Arlington home, it still has the mean to produce on-site imaging services like X-rays.
Additional Urgent Care Services at Our Walk-in Clinic
While we can perform various services for our patients and their families, we can also diagnose and treat certain illnesses. These include the following:
- Wound infections
- Ear infections
- Respiratory infections
- Common cold
- Stomach flu
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases and infections
- And more
If you or a loved one is experiencing symptoms from any of the above, visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington to receive diagnosis and treatment now! No appointment needed. You can also call 571-395-9912 for questions and information.
Our walk-in clinic proudly provides exceptional care for families in: Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, and the rest of Arlington County and surrounding areas!
Urgent Care of Arlington
2439 N Harrison St
Arlington, VA 22207
© Urgent Care Center of Arlington
All rights reserved